Watoto Choir is coming to Riverview Church on 30 September - 1 October 2017 to perform at our weekend services
We are looking for 9 families to host them from 29 September (Friday) to 3 October (Tuesday). Each team consists of an adult and 2-3 children.
Here are some important guidelines that host families must consent to prior to application:
- Hosts must be available to meet and collect their Watoto guests on Friday afternoon. Time will be advised later.
- The children need plenty of rest, do get them to bed at a reasonable time.
- Hosts will be required to drop-off and collect their Watoto guests to and from each Riverview Church service according to the schedule (times & itinerary to be advised).
- Breakfast to be provided daily and packed lunch when requested
- Do limit TV viewing to no more than 1-hour and kindly use viewer discretion.
- Do not offer Watoto adults and children the use host home telephones or computers.
- Do not consume alcohol or smoke while the team is in your home.
- Avoid offering the children confectionery and soft drinks, etc.
- Monday is the choir’s day off. Your Watoto guests will need to rest at your home. It may be a possibility to show them around Perth or plan a fun activity.
What you need to provide:
- Comfortable beds and a clean bathroom for your Watoto guests. The children can share beds or sleep on the floor with appropriate bedding.
- Breakfast and meals when requested
- Transportation to and from church
Thank you for your interest and for opening your home.