Watoto Choir is coming to Riverview Church on 5 May 2019 to perform at our weekend celebrations.
We are looking for 9 families to host them from 4 May (Saturday) to 7 May (Tuesday). Each team consists of an adult or a married couple and 2-3 children.
Here are some important guidelines that host families must consent to prior to application:
- Hosts must be available to meet and collect their Watoto guests on Saturday, and will be required to drop-off and collect their Watoto guests to and from each Riverview Church celebration according to the schedule (times & itinerary to be advised).
- Breakfast is to be provided daily and packed lunch when requested.
- No alcohol to be consumed or smoking to occur while the team is in your home.
- Monday is the choir’s day off and your Watoto guests will need to rest in your home. You may take them sightseeing or to a fun activity but this should be checked with their accompanying uncle/auntie.
What you need to provide:
- Comfortable beds and a clean bathroom for your Watoto guests. The children can share beds or sleep on the floor with appropriate bedding.
- Breakfast and meals when requested
- Transportation to and from church
Application closes on 8 April 2019 (Monday). Thank you for your interest and for opening your home.